First Responder Meeting and Training will be the third Thursday following the Fire Monthly meeting every month at 6:00PM.
Next Monthly Meeting, training and clean-up will be the first Monday of the Month.
The swing violates the Safe Sleep for Babies Act because the product was marketed for infant sleep and has an incline angle greater than 10 degrees. Infant fatalities have occurred in inclined sleepers, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained, or under other circumstances. The swing also violates the Safety Standard for Infant Swings.
Pieces of metal can come loose from inside the shredder's housing and be ejected, posing a laceration hazard. Also, the hopper can become detached from the shredder, posing a laceration hazard.
The plastic binding rings can detach from the books, posing a choking hazard to young children.
The clasp on the beaded bracelet contains levels of lead that exceed the federal lead content ban. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effects.
The mattresses could have been exposed to water during the manufacturing process allowing mold to develop and posing a health risk to individuals with compromised immune systems, damaged lungs or an allergy to mold.
The recalled bonded crank parts can separate and break, posing a crash hazard to consumers.
The wooden frame of the chair can break or collapse when a consumer is seated in the chair, posing a fall hazard.
The chain saw can take longer to brake than expected, posing a laceration hazard.
The improperly manufactured camshafts in the engines can cause the starter rope to suddenly retract when pulling to start, posing an injury hazard.
The recalled generators' fuel tank can fail to vent adequately from the rollover valve, causing the gas tank to build up excess pressure and expel fuel when opened, posing fire and burn hazards.
The lava rocks can split and eject from the fire table, posing burn and impact injury hazards.
If a water bead is ingested, it expands and can pose ingestion, choking and intestinal obstruction hazards inside a child's body, resulting in severe discomfort, vomiting, dehydration and a risk of death to a child.
The recalled smart plugs are not adequately grounded and can pose an electric shock to the user.
The regulators could leak gas, posing a fire hazard.
The tire bead can unseat from the rim and lead to rapid air loss in the tires, resulting in loss of control and posing a fall hazard.
Incorrectly installed check valves and vent hoses can lead to fuel overflow, posing a fire hazard.
The recalled clothes dryers can overheat and ignite the clothes load, posing a fire hazard.
The mechanical disc brake calipers located on the front and rear of the e-bike can fail resulting in loss of control, posing crash and injury hazards to the rider.
The handlebar hooks on the recalled snowmobiles pose a puncture hazard and risk of serious injury if the rider's body impacts the handlebar hook during a crash.
Plastic control knobs with a black shaft on the cooktop can crack or break during use, posing a risk of gas leak, fire hazard.
The bolt on the electric scooter can come loose causing the suspension and wheel assembly to separate, posing fall and injury hazards.
The recalled glass doorknobs can crack and separate from the doorknob assembly, posing a laceration hazard to consumers.
The bolts used to secure the seat of the recalled highchair to the pedestal base can become loose and allow the seat to detach, posing a fall hazard.
The main injector fuel return hose can leak, posing a fire hazard. This can also result in serious property damage, injuries or even death.
The products contain potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide which must be in child resistant packaging as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The packaging of the products is not child resistant, posing a risk of chemical burns and irritation to the skin and eyes. In addition, the label on the product violates the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA) by not including mandatory information on the packaging.
When the charging cord is plugged into the device without the adapter and/or directly into the charging port on the machine, the battery can overheat and short circuit, posing burn and fire hazards.
The recalled helmets do not comply with the coverage, positional stability, and labeling requirements of the CPSC federal safety standard for bicycle helmets. The helmets can fail to protect in the event of a crash, posing a risk of head injury.
The spindles used on the recalled beds are spaced at a distance that creates a serious entrapment hazard that can lead to strangulation and/or death to children. The design of the bed allows a child's torso to slip through the rail opening but will not allow their head to pass, posing entrapment and strangulation hazards that could result in death.
The towers can tip over while in use posing fall and injury hazards to young children.
The product contains sodium hydroxide which must be in child resistant packaging as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The packaging of the products is not child resistant, posing a risk of chemical burns and irritation to the skin and eyes. In addition, the label on the product violates the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA) by omitting the mandatory information on the packaging.
The recalled power banks can overheat and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke, and catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.
The recalled shell fireworks can explode prematurely, posing explosion and burn hazards to consumers and bystanders.
The candle's jar can crack or break during use, posing laceration and burn hazards.
The pressure cooker's lid can unlock and be removed during use, causing the hot contents to unexpectedly splash out, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
A fuel leak can occur at the fuel pump outlet connector on the fuel tank near a hot surface, posing a fire hazard.
The metal snaps on the jeans can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
The vehicle's clutch can fracture, causing fragments to be ejected from the vehicle, posing fire and injury hazards.
The recalled crib mattresses fail to comply with multiple provisions of the Federal Safety Standard for Crib Mattresses, including the firmness test and missing warnings and labels. The product poses a suffocation hazard to infants.
The glass can break due to improper cooling processes, posing a laceration hazard to consumers.